I've been TAGGED by Woah Mama
which means I have to divulge 10 things that make me happy then 10 ten others to jump on the happiness bandwagon...
At least it stops the Jon Stevens story you thought would never end hahahaha
Ok 10 things that make me happy.....
1) It's a Monte thing: I have come up with my own technique for teaching Monte words - I make up a song "The Duck says Quack " repeat it about 10 times then play fill in the blanks "The duck says..." his eyes go all coy, he does the most massive dimpled grin and then lets out a "Quack" (or close enough version to word) and puts it in the appropriate gap. Oh it fills me with joy!!! He has mastered "I'll take you driving in the.....
"CAR" and Hickory Dickory Dock the mouse ran up the.... "CLOCK" oh it makes me do a little twirl when he fills in the gap....
2) When I get emails from people that make me laugh. In the OHT 3D people are few and far between (interesting ones anyway) when I receive news from Cyber people - I do a little twirl.
3) Fresh flowers in the house. Who'd have thunk it - but since having our house renovated, despite it upsetting our German Ghost - Fritz, a lovely vibe is starting to emerge - I like to celebrate the new fresh feel with fresh florals... doesn't make me twirl, but sneeze? Sure
4) When I get a full nights sleep. Oh, this is so rare that if I get to sleep all the way through to 5.30am - I get up and break dance in the loungeroom. I used to arrive home at 5.30am after breakdancing*.... how time has changed.
5) I know happiness comes from within, but everything within me twirls when I eat Christmas Pudding smothered in brandy sauce. (then when I think everyone is occupied outside, sneak into the kitchen and have a sly second helping only to get caught inhaling a plum pudding like a maniac by my fashionista niece!)
6) When I see 3D friends. One of my old time friends from UNI passed through the OHT yesterday en route to Sydney - I was SO EXCITED - it makes me so happy to cavort, and laugh with 3D friends.
7) OH OH OH! How could I forget! The Cowboy and I bought two Kayaks yesterday! THE OHT has a great river running through it and we paddled our way around it yesterday! MY GOD! It was AMAZING, a workout - close to nature and ... well it had everything.
We really had our Kayak and ate it too!
8) Did I mention when I get a sleep?
9) When ideas are flowing..... when I get on a roll, excited and the universe rolls with me and opportunities start happening.... I love it when that happens.
10) When people comment on my blog! Sure, it brings happiness! Thanks
Now I have to tag ten of you!!!
But I can't be bothered with 10 , so I"ll do.... 1 hahahaha (sorry no sleep)
I have a friend new to blogging so you should check her out anyway -- irish gal, singer / mama
Acting the Maggot
Let me clarify actually, I have NEVER actually literally done "Break Dancing" just like the term
Language of resilient families- more fabulous parenting ideas - Children and adults in resilient families tune into the needs of each other, choosing situation-specific language, rather than simply regurgitating general...
3 hours ago