About Me

My photo
I am a full-time mama with a passion for writing and talking to fascinating people. I live in a one horse town with a Cowboy and my son. Thank Lord for cyberspace! I lived a colourful life in Sydney for a number of years. Working in advertising and journalism for FPC and the Sydney Morning Herald. During my time in Sydney I competed in a Dragon Boat race, choreographed a dragshow, used the Share Accomodation advertisements as a way to meet men and was told by Noiseworks frontrunner Jon Stevens that I was a bitch! Then came the decision to move back to country for 3 months to help out my Father with newspaper business while he was having treatment. Convinced I was a city girl I was caught by surprise when I fell in love with a farmer (and no, he didn't want a wife... still doesn't it seems!) convinced him that we needed to see the world, popped off to Vietnam to teach english in Saigon - before realising that the "food" in Nam didn't agree with me... turned out to be Monte - my son who is now with the Cowboy and I back in country NSW! I am in a wonderful stage of my life where I am focusing on the things that really make me tick. Including writing these chronicles.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cowboy Fesses Up, Heather Cleans Up and I Give Up

Sharnanigans!


Posted: 17 May 2010 11:17 PM PDT
Cowboy fesses up about living with a girl who writes poems about fitted sheets.
Posted: 17 May 2010 10:31 PM PDT
After tearing my hair out from what I thought was Monte-induced insanity the last couple of days, I finally channeled the Swami and am learning some lessons...
Posted: 17 May 2010 08:16 PM PDT
Congrats Heather Conroy you are the winner of the Meatless Monday challenge - thanks Nikki Griffin for running the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovin' your thoughts leave them here or email me direct.
Oh and Hi!