About Me

My photo
I am a full-time mama with a passion for writing and talking to fascinating people. I live in a one horse town with a Cowboy and my son. Thank Lord for cyberspace! I lived a colourful life in Sydney for a number of years. Working in advertising and journalism for FPC and the Sydney Morning Herald. During my time in Sydney I competed in a Dragon Boat race, choreographed a dragshow, used the Share Accomodation advertisements as a way to meet men and was told by Noiseworks frontrunner Jon Stevens that I was a bitch! Then came the decision to move back to country for 3 months to help out my Father with newspaper business while he was having treatment. Convinced I was a city girl I was caught by surprise when I fell in love with a farmer (and no, he didn't want a wife... still doesn't it seems!) convinced him that we needed to see the world, popped off to Vietnam to teach english in Saigon - before realising that the "food" in Nam didn't agree with me... turned out to be Monte - my son who is now with the Cowboy and I back in country NSW! I am in a wonderful stage of my life where I am focusing on the things that really make me tick. Including writing these chronicles.

Monday, December 21, 2009

disclaimer

Just a little one to say I know, I know you are all hanging on the edges of your seats waiting to meet Jon Stevens, just writing a disclaimer in case I don't get to it - you know how this time of year is...

I will try to do it today, but I may not in between hairdressers (don't ask) , Monte's 1st birthday and arrivals of people...

will do my best though

oh and little update

I will very soon be moving to my own domain name...... sharnanigans.com

it is very exciting, I hope you will come with me - I have some giveaways planned to bribe you if you don't....

Merry Christmas if I don't see you before, but hoping the star of Jesus Christ Superstar will be able to make an appearance on my blog before his big day

I don't operate properly if I don't blog...

(Jon Stevens was in that musical in case you missed that...)

btw - I am still testdriving some things that I will be running on my website.... any feedback to what you like / don't like about my blog would be welcome....

that is all for now - must attend to smeared banana

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't get into see even one hairdresser so once again dyed my own hair - it's black so pretty easy... well easy but messy! My forehead is also now dyed black, as are my ears!

    Oh and one of my best mates has a little fellow called Monty... he is my favourite little person and is affectionately called (by me) Montesauraus. Cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Monte!

    Have an AWESOME Christmas Sharni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just leaving us hanging.....hanging in the wind....getting cold as the wind just whips on by...while we are hanging.....

    hanging.....

    hanging....

    cold.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, you awful tease!! :oP

    Happy birthday Monte!! Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovin' your thoughts leave them here or email me direct.
Oh and Hi!