About Me

My photo
I am a full-time mama with a passion for writing and talking to fascinating people. I live in a one horse town with a Cowboy and my son. Thank Lord for cyberspace! I lived a colourful life in Sydney for a number of years. Working in advertising and journalism for FPC and the Sydney Morning Herald. During my time in Sydney I competed in a Dragon Boat race, choreographed a dragshow, used the Share Accomodation advertisements as a way to meet men and was told by Noiseworks frontrunner Jon Stevens that I was a bitch! Then came the decision to move back to country for 3 months to help out my Father with newspaper business while he was having treatment. Convinced I was a city girl I was caught by surprise when I fell in love with a farmer (and no, he didn't want a wife... still doesn't it seems!) convinced him that we needed to see the world, popped off to Vietnam to teach english in Saigon - before realising that the "food" in Nam didn't agree with me... turned out to be Monte - my son who is now with the Cowboy and I back in country NSW! I am in a wonderful stage of my life where I am focusing on the things that really make me tick. Including writing these chronicles.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Day one : Lets get Physical (scared)


It is day one of my health and fitness goal: To have a smokin' hot body in 12 weeks (well my version of it being smokin' hot anyway)...

Hmmmmmm

Tonight the Cowboy and I are going to our first Personal training session together (also doubling as meeting the goal of 'watering the grass' for our relationship - see post: Ten Things I must do for more info)

How am I feeling?

SCARED. I have been feeling very faint for last few weeks cos not sleeping, not eating properly (excuses, excuses, excuses.. I have many) .... and know this guy really pushes you... and no-one to hide behind this time cos it's PERSONAL......

feeling annoyed because I was doing regular exercise for a few months but haven't for two months, feel like the results I did get have gone and that I am starting from scratch again... me and my yo yo exercising...

rah

Impatient for results!
I know I'll feel great afterwards.. it is just that anticipation... you know what I mean? Where you find 1000 reasons why you really shouldn't go tonight... but I'm going. Scouts honour.

You watch afterwards I'll be beaming with endoprhins and will be lovin' life.... the before and after exercise me are like two different people

Just want to fast forward until I am a bit fitter again and going to PT isn't the most dreaded moment in the WORLD!!!!

I'll take a before pic hey??? Well maybe not, maybe I'll post before and after - once I have the after...

Wish me luck

Oh and love having to wear two bras cos still 'feeding' my boy.How very sporty and attractive

Hopefully by 12 weeks I will have proper sporting attire too.. tonight I will be decked out in baggy trackies and Cowboy's top so you can't tell I have two bras on...

Anyway gotta go psyche myself up.

I just hope when I get there the PT doesn't say:
Let me hear your body talk, body talk...

if he does it will be saying too tired... got nothin'

anyway starting the goals and for that I feel positive




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovin' your thoughts leave them here or email me direct.
Oh and Hi!